1. Find some glitter texture. We need it tiled, so open and cut the area where lighting seem to be even.
2. Remove to big sparks via stamp tool.
3. Go to Filter- Other- Offset
4. Move the sliders until both edges of the texture are visible, press ok, than remove them carefully via hard stamp.
5. Go to Edit - Define Pattern. After that you may close image with texture.
6. Open image with model, select the dress, make two copies of the dress. Turn off visibility of last layer.
7.Go to the first layer with the dress, Layer style - pattern overlay, choose the pattern we created before, and scale until you like the result.
8. Turn on visibility of the second layer, desaturate it, set layer mode to Hard light. Here I decided to scale down texture a bit more
9. Create new adjustment layer curves, set it to clipping mask, and add contrast to desaturated image.
10. You may want to add some color correction to the dress.
You may of course change colour of the dress via hue/saturation tool if you like
Cinderella is ready for a ball!
Thanks for the stocks to:
faestock and EveyD